You will need:
Baking Tin, Greaseproof Paper, Spatula/mixing spoon
- 275g Dairygold Baking Butter
- 150ml Lyle’s Golden Syrup
- 400g Dairy Milk Chocolate
- 200g McVitie’s Digestives
- 200g McVitie’s Rich Tea
- 1 pack of Maltesers/Crunchie/Mars
- Marshmallows Optional
- Line a baking tin with greaseproof paper.
- Melt the butter, syrup & 200g chocolate over a low heat.
- Crush the biscuits and add to the melted mixture.
- Add all other ingredients and stir well.
- Leave to cool and then transfer to baking tin. Press it in well.
- Melt another 200g chocolate, pour on top and place in fridge to set.
Today, we made this recipe for our Procedural Writing. We followed all the steps and made sure we had good handwriting. As we were writing it in to our hard back copy, our teacher Mrs. Dynan was making the cake at the front of the classroom. We then helped to crush the biscuits and stir the mixture. Around three hours later, we all got to eat it. It was the best chocolate biscuit cake we have ever had.
By Saoirse Keogh & Evanah Smyth